Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6.1.2010 TUESDAY AROUND THE WORLD "TODAY"

Okay friends! Time to share your "todays" with us! Link up at the bottom of the post so we can pay a visit to your little slice of the world!

LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today, I am flipping out because I found my dream diaper bag for a steal of a deal! Woo-hoo!


BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.1.10 Today
Today I am dreaming of going to the fair again soon! There is nothing like pretty fair food, is there? Nothing at all!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
1/6 Today
(Actually 27/5) my baby turned 3!! In this picture he is trying to decide his thought on paddling in cold water!!



KAT, AUSTRALIA
6.1 Today
I realized that it is possible (very possible in fact) for a four year old boy to be a heart breaker.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.1  Today
We took the kids bowling!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.1 Today
Today we took a drive to scout out a new fishing spot. I think we have a winner:)



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.1 Today
Ayaka became tympanitis (she often does), so I took her to hospitals. She cried a bit, but I am proud of her.
She got lovely stickers from the doctor as the reward that endured treatment



SARAH, GEORGIA
6.1 Today
I let Matthew use some of Daddy's tools to take apart one of his old riding toys. He had a blast and it has ended up being an ongoing project :)

7 comments:

  1. Lots of great "today" photos today! We love seeing what is going on around the world each week-thanks for having us!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha, Stacey and Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola great find on the diaper bag love it! Becky I want cotton candy for breakfast thanks...Sonya awesome picture I hope you all catch a lot of fish. Caroline and Kat both your boys look like heartbreakers...so adorable. Buckaroo bowling is so fun i need the bumpers up though I stink at it. Sarah that is way my hubs became an engineer when he was little he took apart and put back together things all the time. Rikako I hope your lil one is feeling better. Have a wonderful day all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little post script ~ TODAY (as in really today) little man is actually in hospital on IV antibiotics ~ possibly pneumonia :( So if you do, could you pray for him TODAY! Thanks! ~ and forgive me if I don't get to post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayaka is the most beautiful little thing Rikako! Oh my! I hope she feels better soon. What a sweetie!

    I know that Matthew is going to grow up to be something great Sarah! He is a very talented child! SO glad you get to be his Mommy!

    LOVE your bowling Buckaroomama. What a fun night out with your little munchkins! And that is in your building? How cool is that?

    I am sorry your son is sick and in the hospital Caroline. That must be SO scary! Get well soon.

    Sonya, your picture is GORGEOUS! Love that you have found a new fishing spot! : )

    He is a little heartbreaker Kat. SO cute.

    Happy Tuesday Girly Whirlies! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline - Praying for your little man.

    Rikako - Hope your sweetie-pie feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fishing spot looks so calm and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pictures of life, children, and love made my day a bit brighter. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete