Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesdays around the world. "Today"

CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
b&w,BW,summer
Fun in the sun!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
7.13 TODAY
We went to see Toy Story in 3D. It was really good. I love this movie very much. But my kids...didn't like to wear 3D glasses. For Ayaka, glasses were too big.



SALMA, CANADA
Today
I will take the road less traveled.



SARAH, GEORGIA
7.13 Today
Connor did not enjoy his first haircut, even with a big brother sitting beside him and a lollipop to suck on (his first lollipop!)



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
7.13
The sky suddenly went black today. The winds were horribly strong and the we lost several trees around us.



SUKI, GERMANY
Suki
Grass is green.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
7.13.10
Doesn't it taste better from the can?


2 comments:

  1. Love everyone's Today! Today is my first morning in new house , it's really empty! Without Internet except my phone wish I could join the post today ! Have a beautiful day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I took the road less traveled by and that has made all the difference.

    Wow. Such great pictures. We saw toy story 3 this weekend as well. I cried. Why must our babies grow up?

    The baby looks so grown up with his haircut. Pure sweetness sarah.

    ReplyDelete